Locations: Anywhere in US
e4e Healthcare Services (www.e4e.com) is looking for full-time and part-time Inpatient, Out-patient and Professional coders to fill our coder pipeline for future positions (remote, travelling, onsite or otherwise for weekday and weekend assignments).
Qualification and Skills required:
- Minimum of 1-3 years coding experience(Required) (Hospital and/or Professional services across all specialties)
- AHIMA and AAPC credentials (Required)
Essential Job Functions:
- Review applicable charts and medical record documentation thoroughly to ascertain all diagnoses/procedures
- Assign and code all ICD-10 CM diagnoses as well as applicable procedure codes and modifiers
- Enter coded data into the computerized system
- Maintain accurate log of date when records are received, coded and entered in computer system
- Ability to work with high degree of precision, paying attention to detail to achieve higher accuracy results
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Willingness to maintain technical proficiency and remain current with the latest developments, advancements and trends in billing and coding compliance by attending educational programs, reading professional journals, actively participating professional organizations and maintaining certification.
To submit your résumé, complete the form below.