Data Warehousing Developer
Location: Delhi NCR
Experience: 3 to 10 years
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- PG: MBA/MS/PGDM - Any Specialization, PG Diploma - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, Any Postgraduate, M.Tech - Any Specialization
- Participate in design, development and support of Data Warehouse solutions.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business needs and develop highly scalable solutions and make recommendations to help solve problems or improve processes.
- Understanding and working with multiple data sources to meet business rules and supports analytical needs.
- Create stored procedures, SSIS packages, and using other methods to import/translate/manipulate data.
- Create SSAS cubes and automate processes for analytical needs.
- Analyze potential data quality issues to determine the root cause, and creating effective solutions.
- Optimize processes involving large data sets to improve performance.
- Deliver high quality projects on time and budget in fast paced environments.
- Participates in on-going evolution, improvement, and automation of data warehouse solutions
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to those identified within the Standards of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook, as may be amended from time to time. Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations and the company's governance/compliance program.
- Responsible for reporting violations of the company's policies and procedures, Standards of Business Conduct, governance program, laws and regulations through the company's Help Line or other mechanism that may be available at the time of the violation. Assists with internal control failure remediation efforts.
- Becomes knowledgeable of internal control responsibilities through training and instruction. Responsible and accountable for internal control performance within their area of responsibility. Participates in the internal controls self-assessment process.
- Ensures concerns with internal control design or performance and process changes that impact internal control execution are communicated to management.
Minimum Knowledge, Competencies & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience working directly with data warehouses.
- 3+ years’ experience on SQL Server Integration Services.
- 3+ years’ experience designing, developing, testing, and supporting of ETL, and OLAP cubes.
- Advanced SQL Server programming and knowledge of data warehousing best practices.
- Advanced knowledge of OLAP technologies, and dimensional modeling.
- The ability to extrapolate database schema to meet the business needs of the application.
- .Net or Java programming skills are plus.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Healthcare experience preferred
Required Skill Sets:
- SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL, PL SQL, My SQL, ETL, and OLAP cubes, Advanced SQL Server programming, .Net or Java programming(not mandatory) database schema, Advanced knowledge of OLAP technologies, dimensional modeling
To submit your résumé, complete the form below.