Data Integration Engineer
Location: Delhi NCR
Experience: 3+ years
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- PG: MBA/MS/PGDM - Any Specialization, PG Diploma - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, Any Postgraduate, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Engages with technical and non-technical client contacts to acquire data extraction access and resources and install the data extract utility.
- Trains clients how to use and configure the data extract utility.
- Configures and monitors all ETL systems.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues with all ETL systems.
- Understand and work with multiple data sources to meet business rules and supports analytical needs.
- Create stored procedures, SSIS packages, and using other methods to import/translate/manipulate data.
- Analyze potential data quality issues to determine the root cause, and creating effective solutions.
- Facilitate technical issue resolution by interacting with clients and colleagues via both written and verbal communication.
- Deliver high quality projects on time and budget in fast paced environments.
- Trains and coaches colleagues in the use of data collection and processing systems.
- Trains and coaches colleagues in best practices with regard to SQL development.
- Tests new products and product updates.
- Creates, maintains and updates ETL system documentation as needed.
- Participates in on-going evolution, improvement, and automation of data warehouse solutions.
Minimum Knowledge, Competencies & Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in SQL Server as Business or data analyst
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Transact – SQL (T-SQL), including the ability to identify inefficiencies and optimize solutions.
- Ability to learn and understands the technical operations and dependencies of all ETL process tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Healthcare experience preferred
Required Skill Sets:
- SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL, PL SQL, My SQL, ETL, and OLAP cubes, Troubleshoots and resolves issues with all ETL systems
To submit your résumé, complete the form below.