Customer Feedback Handling Process
The Client Complaint Handling Process has been set up with the sole objective of ensuring all client complaints, issues, and concerns are immediately acknowledged, actions are taken to resolve them in a timely manner and we satisfactorily complete the communication protocol with our clients - while ensuring that these errors and issues are not repeated.
e4e has designed and implemented a simple, user-friendly, real time system that captures feedback and issues from our clients and their end customers. This implementation of our Customer Complaint Handling System (CCHS) is another example of our Continuous Improvement initiative and our Operational Excellence Methodology.
CCHS is a secure web-based portal where our clients can record their issues, complaints, concerns, and feedback. Each client is given individual login credentials (or multiple logins if there are multiple users with a client organization) to ensure compliance under HIPAA. The system helps the client capture, monitor, and track the status of their complaints on a real-time basis. Adequate firewalls are in place to ensure privacy.
The BPI Team is responsible and accountable for tracking all Client and Customer Complaints and ensuring appropriate remedial plan and closure of such complaints with client acknowledgements. This team reviews e-mails and other communication received from our clients and segregates them on the basis of issues and severities. The remedial action plan taken by the Operations Teams are communicated to our clients. Post closure of these complaints, the BPI team follows up to track the data and performance to ensure these are permanently fixed and is unlikely to reoccur.
The objective of the Client Complaint Handling System (CCHS) is to:
- Systematically capture, categorize, resolve, measure, review, determine, analyze, and improve the drivers that will reduce Client Complaints and enhance Client and Customer Satisfaction
- Have a foolproof control mechanism to ensure that client complaints are resolved in a timely manner.
- Have an automated system that is real-time, responsive, and user friendly – both for our clients and for us internally.
Benefits of this system:
- Resolution and reduction of Client/Customer complaints and issues in a speedy and systematic manner
- Prevent such issues from recurring
- Reduces e-mail traffic and delays
- Actionable Business Intelligence reporting
- Real-time updates on status
- User-friendly, efficient, and secure