Clear Claims Backlog & Improve Quality
The client is the 3rd largest and fastest growing Emergency Medicine management organization in the United States. It provides solutions for emergency and hospital medicine practices; it offers medical director education and leadership development, nurse liaison value, operational assessment, data reporting, management, and hospital medicine services.
Clientâ€™s Pain Points
- Lack of Inventory management led to huge claims backlog which had to be cleared immediately for timely billing
- Scalability concerns in adding new business due to the existing backlogs
- Unable to complete 100% over-coding for new coders due to inadequate audit resources at clientâ€™s end
- e4e set up a team to work 12 hours every day including weekends to clear the backlog
- We provided a detailed Ramp-up plan for addition of resources to enhance scalability and expand the business
- e4e added Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to the team to provide 100% over-coding for new coders to improve the quality.
- e4e not only cleared the claims backlog but exceeded the target with a 21.85% increase in efficiency
- e4eâ€™s team has continuously exceeded the production goal which helped client to expand its business
- e4eâ€™s 100% over coding support worked well and helped the client establish a smooth & scalable back office
- Productivity â€“ Revised periodically based on new business
- Quality â€“ 96 %
- TAT â€“ 24 hr