Application Based Billing Solution
The Client has been serving radiology practices for almost a quarter century and currently provides billing for more than 450 radiologists. As one of the largest and best performing billing companies in the US, the client is able to provide its clientele with exceptional customer service and unparalleled financial results.
Clientâ€™s industry-leading performance is the result of their substantial investments in billing automation technology. This automated process reduces errors and improves turnaround time, allowing them to provide a higher clean claims rate, lower days on books, and better net collections than other firms.
Clientâ€™s Pain Points
- Receipt of different formats of face sheets from the Hospitals
- Delayed demographic information from the Hospitals
- Manual entry of demos because of non availability of an electronic feed that can be uploaded directly into the system
- Charges kept on hold to interface the demos
- Delayed transmission of claims, resulting in delayed payments
- Created an application, capable of converting all the formats into one format which can be uploaded into the billing system
- e4e developed an interface that converted the demo dump and charges into a file that can be directly uploaded into the system.
- Demo and Charges are linked and an electronic claim file is generated and sent to the customer which can be uploaded directly into the PMS by the customer
- Scanning to charge transmission in 24 hours or less
- Increase in charge first pass rate to 98%
- Transmission of claims on time resulting in quicker turnaround of payments
- The interface with built in data scrubbing capability ensured the accuracy of claims transmitted
- Quality of services maintained at >98%
- Convinced by our performance client added additional volumes to the process.
- For Charge
- Quality- 98%
- TAT â€“ 48 hrs after interfacing of demos
- For Cash
- Quality- 98%