Business Process Improvement
At e4e, we have chosen Six Sigma as the methodology for driving process improvements. The team includes trained and certified green belts and black belts. This team works with various stakeholders on a variety of projects on cost optimization, revenue maximization, and improvements on other key metrics such as productivity, performance on agreed service levels, people, and seat utilization.
The process followed by the team is as follows:
- Study the VA/NVA (Value Adds and Non-value Adds) within a process to remove the NVAs and reduce turnaround time
- Variance Analysis is done by the use of standard Quality Control tools like FMEA, Histograms, Pareto, Scatter-plot Diagram, and Control Charts
- Periodically revisit and analyze the metrics for all the projects and revised norms, if any
- Undertake specific projects to improve overall quality by reducing the repeat errors
- Conduct analysis to determine and eliminate critical levers contributing to performance issues
The BPI Team is also involved in tracking all the Client & Customer Complaints and ensuring an appropriate remedial plan and closure of such complaints with client acknowledgements. With the help of statistical tools and analysis, we identify the underlying issues impacting quality, productivity and other issue areas. The BPI team along with the Operations teams will then develop and execute the most effective action plan. The plan once implemented will be monitored regularly until improvements are stable and the performance is consistent.