Business System Analyst
Location: Delhi NCR
Experience: 3+ years
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- PG: MBA/MS/PGDM - Any Specialization, PG Diploma - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, Any Postgraduate, M.Tech - Any Specialization
- Identify and document current business processes and data sources.
- Use data exploration and data analysis skills to analyze operational systems, metadata, underlying data relationships.
- Studies and understands the company’s business processes and applications, including their effect on data and reporting, and applies the knowledge gained in designing data warehouses and reports
- Identifies and documents all requirements for data warehouse components and becomes an SME on source system to support Data warehouse development.
- Participate in design, development and support of Data Warehouse solutions.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business needs and develop highly scalable solutions and make recommendations to help solve problems or improve processes.
- Analyze potential data quality issues to determine the root cause, and creating effective solutions.
- Partner with stakeholders to define, design, develop, test and implement data warehouse solutions
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to those identified within the Standards of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook, as may be amended from time to time. Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations and the company's governance/compliance program.
- Responsible for reporting violations of the company's policies and procedures, Standards of Business Conduct, governance program, laws and regulations through the company's Help Line or other mechanism that may be available at the time of the violation. Assists with internal control failure remediation efforts.
- Becomes knowledgeable of internal control responsibilities through training and instruction. Responsible and accountable for internal control performance within their area of responsibility. Participates in the internal controls self-assessment process.
- Ensures concerns with internal control design or performance and process changes that impact internal control execution are communicated to management.
Minimum Knowledge, Competencies & Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in SQL Server as Business or data analyst
- Healthcare experience preferred
- The ability to understand database schema and data elements to meet the business needs of the application.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
Required Skill Sets:
- SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL, PL SQL, My SQL, ETL, and OLAP cubes, Troubleshoots and resolves issues with all ETL systems
To submit your résumé, complete the form below.